• How are you guys doing over on the other side of the pond? Iactually came across this website in a deep search of the VAG Cult culture outside of the States. I'm in hopes of one day being able to bring a car over to Wörthersee, Raceism, or one of the other great shows you guys host when I can ever afford to take a trip to explore my European roots.

Anywho, I'm currently on my 6th VW and 8th Euro (I had an e28 535i and e30 318is in the mix at one time) and in the middle of refreshing a car someone else built previously. It's a 1987 MK2 Golf with the following mods: rebuilt cammed 8v GTI engine, single carb conversion, 16v transmission, JOM adjustable coilovers, mint interior, flares, bbs rs reps, 16v spoiler, with OG paint. One last thing, I daily drive it the way it sits LOL.

NOTE: If you're ever in need of any USDM parts, let me know.

Pics:

• Hello praise :)

Its cool to have soneone from the states here. Once, when I can afford it, id like also to kome over to the states and maybe buy some parts for my audi. And I really hope, that I can buy me an thunderbird sc optimyze it there and than ship it over to me. But right now its only a dream.

You have a nice car and I hope you can really come once here and we can see it in real.

Ceep on working on it

Greatings

Michel